Thursday, August 2, 2007

Harddisk crashed !!

Disaster strikes me again !!
I have just crashed my notebook hard disk in my client office in Manila.
Very hard for me to survive without my notebook when I am on assignment but I cant do anything abt it !!

For sure I have lost all of my valueble data which I have not backup since long and also some life memories that stores in the harddrive :'(

The only good thing is I can use my blog again when I have finished reinstall everything in the new harddisk !
Other than this, I have a big task ahead to restore everything in to order and it might took me sometimes !

God bless me !

5 comments:

金田一 said...

feel sorry bout the hard disk too..
just think of it.. oredi.. feel sad o

TRUST_GREDDY said...

hmm.. it is time to do backup on my HDD...

sorry to hear that my friend..

hope that the fat ass in your office did not give you shit about it..

GOD BLESS...

健鸿 said...

Just hope to recover all the valuable data... otherwise I have to start everything from zero again :(

S.H.@.R.O.N said...

sorry man.. hope u manage to recover your files.. cheer up :)


not forget.. 'welcome' back to blog :)

S.H.@.R.O.N said...

friend.. it only harddisk chashed but i have not see u online for ages..

btw.. hehe.. to keep u blogging..

I've tagged u on '5 OLD POSTS MEME'.. hope u don't mind.

Enjoy & have fun ya!!

Visit my blog for more info.

Cheers